Friday, February 6: Tickets on sale to Miami Film Society Members & Sponsors
Friday, February 13: Tickets on sale to General Public
- Opening Night Film $30 | MFS $20
- Opening Night Party $125 | MFS $85
- Opening Night Film & Party $150 | MFS $85
- Awards Night Film $30 | MFS $20
- Awards Night Party $125 | MFS $85
- Awards Night Film & Party $150 | $105
- Tribute Film $30 | MFS $15
- Tribute Film & Party $60 | MFS $40 Limited tickets available! Party @ TBA location
- Olympia Special Event Film & Party $25 Afterparty is on stage at Olympia Theater
- Culinary Cinema (film + dinner + drinks) To be announced
- General Admission $16
- Miami Film Society Members $12
- Seniors $14
- Students $12
- General Admission $13
- Miami Film Society Members $10
- Seniors $12
- Students $10
- Masterclass Seminars $9 (MDC students FREE w. student ID)
15% off with a single purchase of 20 or more tickets to the same screening. To order, call the box office.
NOTE: A $1 per ticket processing fee applies to all regular screenings and seminar. A higher per-ticket fee may be applied to special events.
HOW TO BUY
Tickets on sale February 6, 2015. Look for an email by February 6, with special instructions to login and select your complimentary tickets and/or purchase tickets at discount member prices. Please remember you must place your order by February 13 for guaranteed availability!
Questions? Review benefits or become a Member by calling 305-237-7979.
Tickets go on sale February 13 for General Public
Phone: 1-844-565-6433 (MIFF)
Mon - Fri: 9 AM – 6 PM
Sat - Sun: 10 AM – 2 PM
Olympia Theater Box Office: Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami Friday, February 13 – Sunday March 15 | Monday-Saturday, 12 noon to 6 PM
Regal Box Office: Regal South Beach Cinemas, 1100 Lincoln Rd, 2nd floor. Thursday, March 5 – Sunday March 15, from first to last screening daily.
Venue Box Offices: Venue box offices open one hour before the first screening of the day. Patrons may purchase tickets for all Festival screenings at all venues, when available. Venue-specific, same-day tickets tale priority in lines.
Rush Line: If screening is at capacity, Rush Line forms at venue. If seats become available, 2 tickets per person max, cash only.
- Students & Seniors must show valid ID at Box Office, to purchase and/or pickup from Will Call.
- Ticket Holders must arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to start of screening, in order to claim their seat.
- Empty seats will then be sold to Rush Line.
- All programs and times are subject to change without notice.
- No refunds or exchanges.