Why buy a series of tickets when you can buy one that covers it all? The all-inclusive MIFF FAST PASS gets you access to all film screenings, Opening and Closing Night Celebrations, and Tribute.
All You Can Regal
Get out of the cold! Come to Miami for sun, dining al fresco, films and celebrities. Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) has a special getaway for you: book three nights at The Standard Spa, Miami Beach from March 2 through 4 or March 9 through 11, 2012 (special MIFF rates of $329 per night, plus applicable taxes, while they last) and get an “All You Can Regal” pass for just $50 (a savings of more than $200).
“All You Can Regal” gives you unlimited access to any of the Festival screenings at the Regal Cinemas, South Beach venue during your 3-day stay. It also affords you access to the Festival Lounge on the third floor of the Regal Cinemas.
To Book your room at The Standard Click Here.
For Festival information or to book your “All You Can Regal” pass: info@miamifilmfestival
For more information please contact Betsey Greene-Freeman
WHEN TO BUY TICKETS
MEMBERS: Friday, February 3, 2012
Miami Film Society may purchase tickets before they go on sale to the public
GENERAL PUBLIC: Friday, February 10, 2012
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Beginning Friday, February 10th until Sunday, March 11th you may purchase tickets three way:
1. by phone: 305-405-MIFF (6433)
3. In person
Main Box Office:
Regal South Beach Cinemas
1100 Lincoln Road, 2nd Floor
• Wednesday, February 29 – Sunday, March 11th from 2:45 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. (Daily)
• Saturday, March 3rd and Friday, March 9th only: 2:45 p.m. - 12:15 p.m.
For Midnight Screenings
Venue Box Offices:
• Patrons may purchase tickets for all Festival screenings at Regal South Beach Cinema
• Patrons may purchase venue-specific, same-day tickets at Gusman Center, Coral Gables Art Cinema, Tower Theater, O Cinema & Miami Beach Cinematheque one hour before the first program of the day
• Seating for ticket holders is guaranteed up to 10 minutes prior to the screening (seats will then be sold to individuals in the Rush Line)
• All programs and times are subject to change without notice
• No refunds or exchanges
General inquiries: 305-237-FILM (3456) or email@example.com