VEOMIAMI, MIFF’s INDUSTRY MARKET
Accreditation for VeoMiami, the industry market of the 31st Miami International Film Festival (March 7-16, 2014) has closed.
More details here
Why Attend VeoMiami at MIFF?
Industry Accreditation affords professionals an unparalleled opportunity to discover, discuss, and develop the art and business of Ibero-American cinema among a top-notch group of industry players.
Recent VeoMiami Success Stories
VeoMIami Industry Accreditation Benefits:
- Screening tickets
- Access to Master Class Seminars
- Nightly Happy Hours and networking opportunities
- Access to Industry/Filmmaker invite only events
- • Access to online library of MIFF31 films including VeoMiami Digital Market. All industry access will be terminated exactly two weeks after the close of the Festival, on Monday, March 31, 2014.
- Industry Guide Listing, Rights List, MIFF Publications
- Catalogue and material distribution to attending delegates
- Advance Concierge meeting set-up with other delegates
Travel and Accommodation:
The VeoMiami Industry Office offers preferred exclusive booking rates at the Festival's host hotel – the home of both the Filmmakers and Industry Lounge, and the one-stop location to the Festival's digital viewing library – more details here.