Learn more about all the films, parties & special events at the 32nd festival.
A who's who of the directors, actors and producers coming to Miami March 6 – 15.
Your VIP ticket to Miami International Film Festival. Enjoy a wide range of exciting benefits and experience the best of world cinema.
In The News
- People en español: Paz Vega: "Para seducir a alguien no hay nada mejor que la naturalidad"
- Miami Herald: Miami International Film Festival announces this year’s award winners
- Variety: Miami Film Review: ‘In the Grayscale’
- Eye on South Florida: Miami International Film Festival Opening Night with Jaie Laplante
- IndieWire: MiamiFF Review: 'Marshland' is a Provocative Thriller with Unique Political Undertones
- Miami New Times: Posthumous Director Lulu Wang Talks Classic Hollywood and Growing Up in Miami
- Examiner.com: MIFF Review 'Guidance'